Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'll tell you where McDougal is, you bastards.


Where is McDougal? Where is McDougal?

Shut the fuck up, you whining babies.

I'll tell you where the fuck he is -- he's in the same place he is every year on 9/11.

He's celebrating the richness of this great nation of ours at Treasure Island in Las Vegas, where he's banging whores 8 at a time on the hotel's high stakes poker tables and running blackjack like the fucking Rain Man.

Where is McDougal?

You sons of bitches should be ashamed of yourself.

This fucking Presidential bid bullshit.

You sorry sadsack motherfuckers.

I haven't told him about this, but I'm gonna.

Oh, I'm gonna. I'm gonna tell him alright.

And you'll all be motherfucking sorry when I do.

Right now he's on top of the Stratosphere, hurling pennies and bits of cheese at the pedestrians below.

The local news is reporting "a sasquatch like ape of a man atop the building, endangering the lives of children and families."

When he hears that, he's gonna blow a goddamn gasket. You know how sensitive he is about his body hair.

As soon as I get him down, I'm gonna tell him.

I'm gonna tell him, and then all you motherfuckers are in some serious trouble.

Walken? Walken? How the fuck do you think he's gonna react to that? Like it's all a big joke? Is that really what you think?

You have no idea what hellish fury you hath wrought.

The man's ... well ... he's unhinged.

Labels: , , , ,