Friday, February 23, 2007

Moss Back Lichen (Part II of IV)


I woke to find a mouth ful of Flexerol. Or Flexerel. Flexiril? The one where in the commercial the woman is throwing a dying mouse to her cat and Still the Same is playing behind the medical warnings: you could lose your genitals, don't take with Prohaxenol, you may have reflux, don't run faster than a fast walk, you could die.

I look over and see McDougal is asleep at the wheel. Well, at the wheel is generous, as he is actually in the back fucking Bananarama, and asleep, but you get the point. It's a colloquialism. I drop my eyes down and see that the accelerator has a brick on it. I look up and see the sunroof has a flag of Switzerland flying out of it. I look down and see my scrotm has lichen scotch-taped all over it.

"McDougal!" I whisper.

Labels: , , ,