Sunday, October 08, 2006

The search for a running mate continues...

I snuck across the border into the U.S. again last night, with Tina the intern. If McDougal's presidential bid is going to be taken seriously he needs to find a proper running mate, and Canada is not the place to do it. I've been arranging secret meetings with prominent politicians who are either independents or considered outsiders within their own political parties, hoping that I can convince one to come over to our side. I think having an actual experienced politician on the ticket would do wonders for our campaign. Unfortunately everyone I've talked to feels that associating with McDougal is too much of a risk to their career. Last night's meeting with Congressman and 2004 Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich (D - OH) went well, I think, but he politely declined our offer. However, he did wish McDougal good luck with the campaign.


Labels: , , ,