Monday, March 06, 2006

w

hathteshittinghellisthis?

  1. You halfwitted, retarded ass lying demon from hell. What have you done? Which one are you? I'm going to break your throat and pee down your insolent little neck. Why in God's name have you beswhose face is that? certainly not mine. Why is it grayed out? and I"M what the? how the fuck did I get in the middle of this sentence? corevery time you break wind you'll write in pain from the rect this goddamn machine?mirched me, you arrogant prick. It took me half an hour to type that paragraph upIs that to hide your identity? From what? From me? there. Where is the up arro?w I want to type an up arrow? I just got a goddam computer, first thing I drectal fire. how the fuck did I end up in this sentence? What is going on here?id was a little egosurfing (as thh how the hell do you erase that other t? Where the fuck is the eraser on this thing? I'm gonanHow the crap do I erase that? How do you eras e things on her
  • e? You're gonna die now, bat.I invented to goddamn banana bread lottery. sterved 00 this machine This fucking this is bouncing me all Now the motherfucking letters arechanging sizes on me.over the screen. what are you people doing here?is moronic. It
  1. doesn't type what I mean. And what I mean is to kill you - slowly. I served in Laos when you were still prancing around the kitchen with an iron skillet over your arse tryig pwhat the fuck is going on? I just typed the up arrow and now i'm in the compleIf I don't have a goddamn aneurism from this infernal machine, I'm going to find you and kill you with my bare handstely wrong sentence and
  2. these moronic wordNo I don't know what a mouse is. This motherfucking machine is talking to me. I swear to god. Like it knows what I'm doing. Fucking with me. s are just scooting a long ahead of what I type. damn this infernal machine. and damn you. you're no friend of Oh now this is just wLEE TREVINO? WHERE THE FUCK DID HE COME FROM?rong, you jackanape mackeral motherfucker mcdougal. I can assure you of that.ut an n in there goddamnit. one stupid letter. It just skipped right over it. Oh there's the up arrow
.Oh now this has just gotten absurd. I'm going to turn off the Internet. take away your power. why is that small? Why are my words so fucking small?

FIX THE GODDAMN SIZE of my words. ow the fuckig key is missig it just flew off. oh this is rich. i'm right prepared to sodomize someoe

Labels: ,