Saturday, December 03, 2005

Doog Libs!

Since I have not had much time to update this Blog lately I decided I will give all of you the chance to write your own McDougal story. Enjoy!



The (adjective) Adventure of McDougal and The (noun).

I remember this one time, me and McDougal were (verb ending in ing) to (place) in his (conveyance). Now the big man was completely (adjective) out of his mind on (recreational drug), so about (number) miles outside (seedy border town) he crashed that (conveyance) right into a (major geographical feature). I was in pretty (adjective) shape, but McDougal was completely unscathed. He just dusted himself off and set out in search of the nearest (business of ill repute). I (verb, past tense) out of the (adjective) wreckage and limped after him. After (number less than ten) minutes of hiking through the (adjective) terrain we were attacked by a band of (cannibal tribe) warriors. I cowered and (bodily excretion)ed myself in terror, but McDougal (adverb) reached into his (article of clothing) pocket and removed the (weapon of mass destruction) that he always keeps in there. This made short work of the (adverb) armed natives, although McDougal was sorry to see his favorite weapon destroyed in the fray, as it was a gift from (deceased third world dictator), who had been a close personal (noun). We never did make it to (place), instead we spent the next (number bigger than twenty) weeks holed up at the hideout of a local (criminal) getting high on a mix of (prescription medication) and (brand of axel degreaser).

Labels: , ,